Friday, February 24, 2006

No SRS Please, Joes Basketball Game

December 9 2001

Not a puke story but another interesting tale from the lives of the Bollmans. Dad is at son's Basketball game.

5:00pm Basketball games was over and it was time to go home.

5:10pm Got home and started getting ready for Church activities that were starting at 6:00pm

5:45pm Ready to go, I got the kids in the car and wife says lets go. I did a quick head count and noticed Joe not here. I asked my wife were Joe was and got a blank stare. Ashley says he is not in the house and from the looks from the outside of the house his room lights are out. We drive and call to all the known places that he might be but no Joe.

6:00pm We are late to church so off we go. I am thinkin Joe is so grounded when we find him. I tell my wife I will drop her off and then come back and look for him. If I don't find him by 7:00pm then we are calling the cops.

6:08pm We are about to the church when my wife looks over to me and asks, "Did you bring Joe home from the basketball game?". Dad is so very grounded.

No comments:

 

web stats