Friday, August 05, 2005

Women and Cars

Wife decided to take my car and leave hers for me to pick up the kids from the pool. When went to start the car, it started with no kick from the battery so much so that I didn't think it could start again. The other great feature of the car with the dirty carburetor is it stalls when you let off the accelerator. This all becomes tricky in a stick car when braking, one foot on brake, one foot on clutch, one foot on accelerator. Quite the pressure driving to the repair shop knowing if it dies there is no battery left in the car which strands me in an intersection. When I asked her about the car getting harder and harder to start plus a red warning battery light I get the comment, "I thought those warning lights didn't really mean anything."
Sigh

No comments:

 

web stats