Monday, June 07, 2010

That's not Downy freshness I smell

Being one that wants to be green I use a bath towel at least 3 times to dry off before sending it to the hamper. With long term memory fading in my old age I keep my towels under my pillow and hanging down the edge of my side of the bed for easy access. That way it’s easy to find and use apparently by me and others.

I was tired and not really in tune with odors as I was toweling off but finally I could no longer ignore the strange odor which seemed to be coming from the towel. After a good old nose sniff there was no doubt that the towel that I was using had been used to soak up dog urine.

I asked the wife the next morning what the though process was, answer “ya, don’t use that towel it’s dirty.” No kidding, sigh.

No comments:

 

web stats