Wednesday, February 21, 2007

No sickness here unless you count stomache flu

Every year we vote on who will not get sic and be the designated clean up vomit person. I am that person every year. Wife always has this notion that if you provide a vomit bowl that it will be used. With that in mind she places Gunnar on the couch with bowl on floor. I being the experienced vomit cleaner upper will tell you that is great in theory but you need to cover the coach and all the crevices. First blowing he managed to cover all three cushions and 6 crevices that went deep in the couch. Cleaning the tops of cushions after picking up the chunks was relatively easy. It was trying to get that that went down in the cracks in the back of the coach but hey being an expert and 2 hours later the project was done. All I need to do now was dry them out. Strategically I laid them out on and next to the luv seat.

Boy Gunnar not wanting to miss Ranger Walker parked himself later that day in the luv seat. 30 min later he blew not only all over the luv seat but on each vaulting of liquid hit all the cushions that I had just cleaned plus arm rests plus carpet. I had a thought on how to get rid of the massive chunks but it would have involved 2 hungry dogs. Next time, next time.

Same old same old, Molly goes to my bed, sits up and does her number all over blankets, Joe does a number on his sleeping bag. Wife actually used the toilet. College girl misses and covers toilet in green something and sets up camped out for 48hrs in my bed. I have asked this before but DIDN’T SHE GO OFF TO COLLEGE????
Sigh

No comments:

 

web stats