Monday, March 05, 2012

Pizza for Dave but not today.

While losing weight, pizza was a rarity and highly treasured. I had just finished a 2hr Friday work out and was resting on the couch thinking about my pizza that was on the counter. It was my favorite Papa Murphy Veggie pizza. I was trying to decide whether to add parm cheese, or garlic, or spicy spice on my cherished pizza. Unbeknownst to me, Ashley had sliced off some of my pizza as I planned how I was going to season my portion. Being the daughter of consideration, Ashley only took half but that was okay as there really was too much for me to eat anyway. About then my relaxation was shattered by a horrible crash in the kitchen. Perplexed I was in my thinking as what could have cause such a commotion. Since nobody was screaming “get the car we’re going to the ER”, I delayed my onsite investigation by a min. As I arrived on the scene I let out a school girl shrill of a scream. Duke, the lab, had just grabbed the topping off my pizza followed by a gulp. Ashley laughed and commented that maybe she should have pushed the pizza back to the middle of the counter vs. leaving it hanging over the edge. Every day its events like this that remind me why we stopped at 4 kids.

No comments:

 

web stats