Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ashley and Mr. Patrolman

As Ashley and Molly were driving together to a baseball tournament, Ashley gets pulled over for 87 in a 70mph speed zone. Now for me I would have my license and registration hanging out the window for the officer but not for Ashley. One quick adjustment of the top, one young male officer equals a warning mam. Off on her way she starts singing and car dancing. The cars erratic patterns that mimicked a drunk twice over did not go unnoticed by another Highway Patrolman. Once again, quick shirt adjustment, one young officer and a story about how she had a dream about being pulled over by a handsome officer equals another warning. She thought she was doing 85mph but he never got that far before the Ashley charm sent her on her way. If it was me, I would be in the back of a cruiser heading to jail for reckless child endangerment. Sigh

No comments:

 

web stats