Monday, January 26, 2009

Get the bread kids don't like.

I seem to have this problem of no bread to make sandwiches. So I tried getting the most unappealing bread there was, something the kids would scour and say "yuck", something like brown pumpernickel round loaf. Got home and made a small test pastrami sandwich on it, outstanding it was. Couldn't wait to make my full blown sandwich with hydroponic tomato on it for my lunch the next day. When I get home I am horrified to see only one heal left. I ask my wife wtf happen to my nasty looking loaf. Oh the kids have decided they love your bread. I rush back to Wal-mart to reload only to find out that they just sold the last one for the season. Apparently its seasonal item. So now I am left with Angus pastrami, baby Swiss cheese and tomato with a sliver of onion to go on 3 day old bargain bread.
sigh, wasn't the 21yr old daughter suppose to have moved out????

No comments:

 

web stats